Check list before registration
1. Valid Email id
2. Mobile Number
3. PIN CODE of the place of your residence
4. SSLC/SSC/Metric Marksheet ( Age Proof)
5. Workcentre for which your are applying.
6. Enter the District to which you belong to
7. Enter the State to which you belong to
8. Trade for which your are applying.
6. Eligible Qualification for the selected Trade .
7. Government Registration Number ( Mandatory)
8. Aadhar Number
After reading the instruction below. Click the register button
1. Enter the active email id, this will be the user id for the entire registration
2. Enter the valid mobile number which must be valid for at least next one year
3. Enter the PIN CODE of the place of your residence
4. Select the date of birth through the date picker, Date to be match with SSLC/SSC/Metric Marksheet
5. Select the Workcentre, in the dropdown, for which your are applying.
8. Select the applicable Trade in dropdown for which you are applying. Candidates can apply for one Trade Code ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one Trade Code will not be considered for any post and their applications will be summarily rejected.
9. Eligible Qualification in dropdown for the selected Trade.
10. Enter the Government Registration Number which is Mandatory
11. Enter the Aadhar Number
Click the register button
- > I have read and understood the guidelines for registration.
Regd Office : Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Urja Bhawan