1. SSLC/SSC/Metric Marksheet
2. HSC Marksheet
3. Community Certificate
4. PWD Status - if applicable
5. Technical qualification Certificate:Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/ITI Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
6. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format)
1. There are 6 modules such as Basic, Personal, Technical, upload , Declaration & Submit , Application Print
2. Basic – All data from registration is automatically copied.
3. The Personal Data :Except Pincode rest of the data to be entered by the user
3.1.Father name/ Mother name - First and Last name is mandatory
3.2 Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
3.3 Category : ST / SC / OBC /GENERAL
3.3.1 Certificate number of the category if available
3.4 PWD status: Yes / No . If YES, Certificate stating the PWD status to be submitted while certificate verification
3.5 PAN NUMBER: if available
4. The Technical Data :Except eligible qualification rest of the data to be entered by the user
4.1 X std / 8 th std Board as SSC/SSLC / CBSE/IB/ICSC. The percentage of the marks will be automatically fetched with reference to the total marks and scored marks .
4.2 Registration number of the X std / 8 th std Board, available in the certificate to be entered by the user and along with the marks scored. The School name and the certificate number to be entered by user.
4.3 XII std as HSC/CBSE/IB/ICSC. The percentage of the marks will be automatically fetched with reference to the total marks and scored marks
4.4 Technical education as ITI/Dip/Degree. The percentage of the marks will be automatically fetched with reference to the total marks and scored marks.
4.5 Method of study : only Regular Students will be considered.Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
5. The candidate have to upload the scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) in JPG Format)
6. Declaration : I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the Selction, action can be taken against me by under The Apprentices Act, 1961and Rules 1992
6.1 Submit: After Declaration Candidate have to submit the application.
7. The service terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961and Rules 1992 as amended from time to time
8. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission
The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
Regd Office : Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Urja Bhawan