The Apprentice Registration portal for the year 2020.
History reveals the success..
Online Registration on 29.07.2020 11:00 Hrs
Closing on 17.08.2020 18 00 Hrs
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a
‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in
India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage
apprentices at its location across 21 work centres.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as
Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines. New Canditates have to follow the instruction given below, before registration
Before applying here for ONGC Apprenticeship training, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portals of Govt. of India specific to your trade.
Trade Apprentices:- National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Technician Apprentices:- Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of HRD. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
1. Active Email id
2. Active Mobile Number
3. Education Certificate(ITI/Diploma/Degree)
4. SSLC/SSC/Metric Marksheet
5. HSC Marksheet
6. Community Certificate(if Applicable)
7. PAN Number
8. Aadhar Number
9. Govt.Registration Number
Click the "Apprentice Registration" link in the header
1. Enter your Active / Valid Email ID as user ID
2. Enter Password (8 characters)
3. Enter your Mobile No.
4. Enter your Pincode
5. Enter Name (as First Middle Last)
6. Date of Birth ( Same as in 10th/ SSC Certificate )
Note: Each work centre will be engaging apprentices for training from their operational areas only. As mentioned in the advertisement. If your state and district is not shown, you are not eligible to apply for that work centre
7. Select the prefered workcentre
8. Select the state to which you belong to
9. Select the District to which you belong to
10. Select the trade you are applying
11. Select the Qualification
12. Click the Register button
Click the "login" link in the header
1. User have to login with registered User ID / Password. ( Demo available)
2. Kindly Fill the data as required and submit.
3. Select the Print application link to print the Application
Joining of candidates at specific work centres shall occur as soon as the pandemic of COVID -19 situation improves. In the interim period, the selected candidates will be intimated of their selection via E-mail / SMS alert.
1.The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement.
2. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
3. Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
4. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
5. Joining of candidates at specific work centres shall occur as soon as the pandemic of COVID -19 situation improves. In the interim period, the selected candidates will be intimated of their selection via E-mail / SMS alert.
1. Date of opening online portal : 29.07.2020 11:00 Hrs
2. Last date of submission of online application : 17.08.2020 by 18:00 Hrs
3. Tentative date of Result / Selection : 24.08.2020
4. Receive Confirmation from Candidates : 24.08.2020 to 01.09.2020
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of Govt. of India.
https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ Trade Apprentices:(Trades mentioned in Sl. No 01 & 19)Click the Box below for registration
For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development.
https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 & 25).. Click the Box below for registration
Regd Office : Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Urja Bhawan