Notice from Ankleshwar - Selection regarding. Click the link in the box below ...
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a
‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in
India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage
apprentices at its location across 22 work centres.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting qualifications for engagement as
Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines. Before Registration Canditates have to read the information brochure and follow the instruction
Before applying here for ONGC Apprenticeship training, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portals of Govt. of India specific to your trade.
Trade - Accounts Executive and Office Assistant:- National Skill Development Council ( NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Other Trade :- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Technician Apprentices:- Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of HRD. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
1. Active Email id
2. Active Mobile Number
3. Education Certificate(ITI/Diploma/Degree)
4. SSLC/SSC/Metric Marksheet
5. HSC Marksheet
6. Community Certificate(if Applicable)
7. PAN Number (if Available)
8. Aadhar Number
9. Govt.Registration Number
Click the "Registration" link in the header
1. Enter your Active / Valid Email ID as user ID
2. Enter Password (8 characters)
3. Enter your Mobile No.
4. Enter your Pincode
5. Enter Name (as First Middle Last)
6. Date of Birth ( Same as in 10th/ SSC Certificate )
Note: Each work centre will be engaging apprentices for training from their operational areas only. As mentioned in the advertisement. If your state and district is not shown, you are not eligible to apply for that work centre
7. Select the prefered workcentre
8. Select the state to which you belong to
9. Select the District to which you belong to
10. Select the trade you are applying for (Check Information Brochure)
11. Select the Qualification
12. Click the Register button
Click the "login" link in the header
1. User have to login with registered User ID / Password.
2. Kindly Fill the data as required and submit.
3. Select the Print application link to print the Application for futrure reference
1.The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement.
2. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
3. Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
4. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
1. Date of opening online portal : 27.04.2022 11:00 Hrs
2. Last date of submission of online application : 22.05.2022 by 18:00 Hrs
3. Tentative date of Result / Selection : 30.05.2022
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of Govt. of India.
https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ Trade Accounts Executive and Office Assistant.Click the Box below for registration
For other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 3-18)..Click the Box below for registration
For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development.
https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 19 & 25).. Click the Box below for registration
Regd Office : Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Urja Bhawan